Our Apple Pie Crunchers are made with only FIVE ingredients and they come with the option to include Choco-lick dipping sauce that you can easily make at home.
Not only are they delicious but healthy too. We have used dog-friendly human grade products that include: apples, coconut oil, cinnamon, rainforest honey and gluten free flour. There are NO added salt, sugar, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives in the baking of these cookies.
Our Choco-lick dipping sauce is a 100g of delicious carob drops that you simply melt, dip and cool or instead of melting use as another tasty treat for your pooch.
200g of bones and they come in a resealable plastic pouch so you can keep crunchy.
Bones will last up to 3-4 months in an airtight container or can be frozen.
About our ingredients:
- Apples contain calcium, vitamin K, vitamin C, and pectin (soluble fibre).
- Coconut oil improves dog’s skin and coat, improves digestion, and reduces allergic reactions.
- Cinnamon can aid in the treatment of a variety of medical issues including diabetes, arthritis, and infections and we use a small amount in our cookies.
- Honey is a great natural sweetener and it’s also full of vitamins and minerals like potassium, calcium and magnesium.
- Gluten free flour is the final ingredient and this aids in digestion and is especially good for dogs with allergies to wheat.
Our cookies are then slow baked for crunchy goodness that your pooch will enjoy.